April 22, 2015 — Congratulations to our participating design teams and owners in receiving several City Beautification Awards last night.
The annual City Beautification Awards recognizes excellence in a variety of design categories. The awards highlight projects of outstanding aesthetic and artistic appeal. Projects are evaluated for originality, innovation and creativity, as well as for their sustainability, maintenance and use of serviceable materials.
The site must exhibit appropriate land utilization, effective planning, compatibility with the area and screening of unsightly views. All projects must meet applicable building and landscaping codes. Each must result in the improvement of the area, property or neighborhood.
Award-winning projects reflect the commitment of many individuals to excellence in design. Owners, managers, architects, landscape architects, engineers, designers and others have contributed to these prize winning projects.
CHW award winning projects:
- UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital – Institutional Facilities Award
- RTS Bus Facility – Institutional Facilities Award
- The Greenhouse at Wilmot Gardens – Institutional Facilities Award
- Savion Park Luxury Apartments: Apartments
- Lifetime Square: Commercial
- Parisleaf Headquarters: Facade Improvements
- Innovation Square District Commercial Office Bldg. – Facade Improvements
- Heavener Hall, University of Florida – Outstanding Institution Award
(CHW performed surveying construction layout services)